Sunday, November 14, 2010

Good things.

Sometimes you just have to make a list of what you like. Here are some blurbs of my current favorites:


Favorite book

A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel.


Favorite drink

Earl grey, hot. For best results, tea is enjoyed in this mug.


Favorite song

Mumford & Sons, "The Cave" (pause music at bottom of page...this live performance is TOPS).


Favorite monthly publication

"Real Simple".


Favorite webcomic

www.toothpastefordinner.com


Favorite blog
www.eurosatemydollars.com


Favorite food

Nutella.


Favorite TV show

30 Rock.

6 comments:

  1. I love Mumford and Sons, pig cups, Real Simple, Nutella and toothpastefordinner. I like 30 Rock and Earl Grey. I don't know Zippy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chalayn, it's no wonder we're such cousin-friends. I definitely wish I was in closer proximity to you.

    Also, you MUST read Zippy. It's so clever and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you inspired me with your nutella craze so last night (erp, early this morning...bout 3am) i had some almonds dipped in that chocolate treasure. thank you, thank you desari.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother made a Nutella pie tonight that BLEW MY MIND! Almonds with Nutella sounds like a great idea though. A little nutty to cut the sweet. Mmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you need to edit this blog so that your "favorite blog" is actually your new favorite blog: mine. ;) JK Lawl.

    Also, every time I go to your blog I forget about the last time and "Kick Drum Heart" makes me jump. Every time.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it make your heart beat...like a kickdrum? Sorry it's frightening you. And yes. Your blog is my favorite. I might blog about that next. Do a little PR. :)

    ReplyDelete