Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pause.

I want to offer an explanation for what might appear to be a brief pause in my bloggingnessmentship.

I've got a mega mass humungo ginormous test to study for, which I will be taking THIS COMING SATURDAY. This test will determine if I am fit to be licensed as a K-8 grade educator in the state of Oregon, so...it's kind of a big deal.



There have been attempts made to come up with some blog material in the last few days, but all I can think about is how full I am from eating Thanksgiving food, and then I just slip into a food coma.

I didn't do Black Friday shopping (am I supposed to capitalize that, like it's a nationally recognized day?)...so I have nothing to share in that respect either. Most of my days of late have been spent studying and wearing a microplush Snuggie, stuffing myself to the gills with turkey and the like.


So, now that I've stated that there's obviously nothing interesting going on, and I'm probably going to be too mentally occupied to e-catalogue my life/interests/etc., I say this to you: I'll be back.


Soon and very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeek! Today is the day of your test. "Hurry up, Jesus!" I want Desi back and blogging.

    :)

    Oh, and even though your playlist sometimes startles me when it starts, I enjoy it and listen to it often.

    ReplyDelete