Monday, November 8, 2010

Lip scarves.

Guess what?




I actually love mustaches.

Not just for an ironic/I'm white/I only like this for comedy thing; I truly like them. I like the way they look on men and I think it increases one's handsome factor.


From smaller, thinner mustaches...



...to thicker, fuller mustaches.



I find them so masculine and dapper.











Mustaches took their place in Hollywood fashion early.






There are also products on the market to help those who cannot grow mustaches (or want a temporary one).




Even pooches can sport lip scarves.





Please know that I understand that not all mustaches are a good thing.




But, those are very rare.

3 comments:

  1. so glad you came clean with this dez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and wow thank you for that thorough research

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some men just need to have a mustache. However, I am just like every other 20-something female and prefer beards.

    ReplyDelete