Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend pastcast.

Is that the opposite of a forecast?

I am happy to report that my former city, Eugene, and I had a reunion...along with a good friend of mine, Shelby.

Saturday was the main event.

During a quick jaunt to a very American, over-crowded, one-stop shop center whose mascot is a price-slashing happy face, I found a great find on the shelves. This find was not of the merchandise variety, but it definitely made my day:

Abandoned shopping list!


"Surprise for Tonya". Written, in obviously different penmanship. Haha. Also, it makes me glad that there is a place in our nation where consumers can go to find their chicken gravy, computer ink, and Chex Mix all in one place.


Part duex of our Saturday combined the following elements:

Finger painting!




AND


Watching Free Willy!



I've got one thing to say to that: "Hold me, like the River Jordan."

3 comments:

  1. Sucka... I've just been blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!

    Blogged due to an amazing weekend. Thanks again, Shelbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooovvvve the finger painting. I recently rediscovered the joys and inspiration of the delightful gooey stuff, myself

    ReplyDelete