Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goals.

Boots, cats, boots, cats, boots, cats.

Oh, hullo. You just caught me beatboxing. Well, if you take out the vowels, it's pretty much rhythm. Ever heard of Gloria Estefan? Yeah. I would say she's an inspiration.


I've always tried to make it a creative goal to learn how to beatbox. Also, playing the fiddle; not the violin, the fiddle.





An unrelated note: I think it's funny that Blogger, in their helpfulness, tries to give suggestions for labels you can put on each post. Underneath "labels for this post" it says "e.g. scooters, vacation, fall". I really think those are the ingredients for a great blog post. I like fall. I like vacations. I don't like scooters, but I do like segways...so, that is pretty close.

There you go. All over the map.


Tomorrow is Friday, and that is relieving. Here's to the weekend.

3 comments: